omemade Almond Milk is Rich, Creamy, Decadent, and Incredibly Easy to Make. This Recipe is Perfect for Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo Vegan Granolas, and Dipping Cookies. Recipe Makes 3 Cups of Almond Milk.
Homemade Almond Milk
- 1 Cup of Almonds
- 4 Cups of Hot Water
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Beans
- 2-3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup to Taste
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- In a Medium-Sized Bowl, Cover Almonds with Water by 2” and Soak for at Least 12 Hours for Smoother Milk.
- Drain Nuts, and Rinse Well.
- Blend Nuts, Hot water, Vanilla Beans and Sea Salt in a high-speed blender or food processor for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain Through a Fine Mesh Sieve into a Medium Bowl.
- Add Water As Necessary to Achieve Desired Consistency.
- Transfer into Airtight Container and Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Add Maple Syrup to Taste and Stir.