aleo Pumpkin Pie Martini
Who says Paleo People can’t get down with the get down? Yeah we drink martinis and yeah we like to get festive— hence this awesome Paleo Pumpkin Pie Martini recipe. Tis the season to party, party, eat pumpkin pie, drink pumpkin pie, and party some more. Live it up!
Paleo Pumpkin Pie Martini Ingredients:
• 4 Shots of Three Hunters Vodka (because it’s magical and Paleo Vegan)
• 2 Cups Chilled Almond or Coconut Milk
• 1/2 cup Cooked and Pureed Pumpkin, cooled
• 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup + 1/4 cup for “Graham Cracker Rim”
• Crushed Graham Crackers for garnish
• 2 Tsp Vanilla Bean
• 1 ½ Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
• Dash of Salt
Paleo Pumpkin Pie Martini Directions:
1) Start by prepping your martini glass by rimming the glasses with with maple syrup and dipping them into the crushed graham crackers for the ultimate “pie” effect.
2) Put all of the ingredients into a high-speed food processor or blender. Blend until it’s smooth enough to call a Paleo Pumpkin Pie Martini.
3) Toast someone, even if it’s just your dog.
4) Drink Paleo Pie Martini and be Merry!