FRIES. When it comes to fries, no combination can beat the sweet and savory flavor and texture of sea salt-dusted Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries. Often served as a side, don’t be surprised if you end up enjoying this as a main course. Sweet Potatoes are staples of the PaleoVegan Diet, and offer ‘heaviness’ when hunger strikes. Dressed up with elaborate PaleoVegan Aoili or dressed down with a simple ketchup and mustard— you’re bound to love this recipe for Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries. We guarantee it.
PaleoVegan Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Minced Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon Tapioca Starch
- 3/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Peel and julienne the sweet potatoes into 1/4-inch strips.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients.
- Add sweet potatoes, and shake to coat thoroughly.
- Arrange in a single layer on two 15x10x1 inch baking pans coated with olive oil.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, shaking and turning occasionally.